Buildings in Rollin Township are connected to sanitary drain systems (sewer) or septic systems depending on their location. Around the lake area residences are within the Rollin-Woodstock Sanitary Drain system. Residents in the south west part of the township may be part of he Posey Lake Sanitary Drain system
Sewer Billing Information
Sewer bills are mailed quarterly, on or about January 1st, April 1st, July 1st, and October 1st. Posey Lake sewer invoices are billed for the following quarter (paying ahead). Rollin-Woodstock accounts are billed in arrears, for past quarter usage.
Payments are due by January 25th, April 25th, July 25th, or October 25th. A 10% penalty is added if payments are received or postmarked after the due date. Failure to receive a bill does not waive past due penalties
- By Mail – Must be postmarked by the due date. Please mail payment to Rollin-Woodstock Sanitary Drain or Posey Lake Sanitary Drain, P.O. Box 297, Manitou Beach, Michigan 49253
- In Person – May be made during Township open hours or dropped in the mail slot on the east door of the township hall.
- By Automatic Payment (ACH) - The payment can be made by automatically charging your checking or savings account on the due date. Sign up for this feature by completing and submitting the Automatic Sewer Bill Payment Form
Change of Address or Property Ownership:
Please notify the Township Clerk immediately, regarding changes in mailing addresses. If property has changed hands, please also enclose a copy of a Closing Statement or settlement papers for our records.
Online Access to Sewer Bill Information
Have questions about your sewer payments? Lost your invoice? Need to know payment history?
It is now possible to access your own sewer bill and information free of charge online.
- Go to https://bsaonline.com/MunicipalDirectory
- 2. Sign in to your account (or set one up)
- 3. Type in Rollin to select our township
- 4. Click on Utility Billing Search.
- 5. Type in property address, then click on "Summary Information" for current bill and payment history.
Click here for step by step Instructions for Utility Bill Search